KAC is committing its efforts into securing key technologies for major Navaids equipment such as the Localizer, Glide-path, Marker Beacon, TACAN and FTS.
ILS/DME System (Localizer, Glide-path, Marker Beacon, Distance Measuring Equipment)
- Since 2008, KAC developed ILS/DME System(LLZ, GP, MB, DME) based on flexible modular concept and modern digital technology using high speed microprocessing & integrated circuit devices. KAC’s technical knowhow has been applied to airport system for easy maintenance and user-friendly operation,which is fully compliant with ICAO Annex 10 & FAA Regulations.
- · RF Path Stability and High speed Digital Control
- · Easy Maintenance and Graphic User Interface
TACAN (TACtical Air Navigation)
- KAC developed TACAN 400G based on flexible modular concept and modern digital technology. This system is fully compliant with ICAO Annex 10, STANG 5034 and Military standard(291C, 461F, 810G). The Korean government recognized KAC’s TACAN with the Certificate of Performance Quality. In 2016, TACAN passed German flight inspection performed by FCS(Flight Calibration Services officially approved by the German government). Moreover, KAC manufactures TACAN antennas with Rantec Corporation of the U.S. through technological partnership.
- · Powerful and User Friendly GUI
- · Easy Maintenance and Operation
FTS (Field Test Set)
- KAC’s FTS is specialized in measuring the navigational test equipment of ILS(LLZ/GP/MB), VOR signals. This product accurately measures the ILS and VOR signals and is designed to enhance convenience for users.
- · Compact Size and lightweight (285x220x65mm, 3kg with battery)
- · Convenient User Interface and High Speed CPU(1GHz) and Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
EMACS (Electro Magnetic Airport Control and Survey)
- EMACS is a family of electromagnetic 3D modeling and simulation tools, capable of coping with EMC (ElectroMagnetic Compatibility) and EMI(ElectroMagnetic In terference) issues in complex airport and air navigation scenarios.
- EMACS Modeling
- EMACS Result