KAC developed new airport facilities such as Passenger Boarding Bridge and Baggage Handling System whose design is focused on user convenience and safety.
PBB (Passenger Boarding Bridge)
- KAC’s PBB is replete with innovative technologies, aimed to enhance convenience, safety and user-friendliness for passengers, airlines and airport staffs.
- · Leveling Rotunda Column : allows the bridge to dock with aircraft regardless of the size.
- · Flat-Floor Tunnel System : enhances mobility and maneuverability for the weak and the disabled
- · Rooftop Air Conditioner : evenly supplies conditioned air to every corner of tunnels
- Flat Floor Tunnels
- Rooftop Air Conditioner
BHS (Baggage Handling System)
- KAC developed the double-slope carousel for BHS which is specifically suited for small and medium-sized airports.
- · RF Path Stability and High speed Digital Control
- · Easy Maintenance and Graphic User Interface